Overall Look and Feel Changes
Hi folks, recently we have updated our Mockup Builder’s UI dramatically in order to improve user experience. Among the main changes we have cleaned top bar, changed the main menu and increased the size of working canvas.
Here is a screenshot on how it looks now, please feel free to give your suggestions if anything works not as expected or just is not so intuitive for the end user.
Other significant updates:
- Search button added
- Screen reordering list completed
- Border property in Image control stability fixed
- Recent controls added
- Changed the style of Share Window
- Added project load progress (from server)
- Added Confirmation Save to load project
- Fixed update control (button name)
- Added Command menu icons
- Fixed screen names when export to PDF or PNG